AKG Tiesto K67
The K67 Tiesto Headphones from AKG are built to be comfortable, portable and durable wherever you wear them. Made for everything from home recording to listening to music, the K67 is equipped with 1.6" (40mm) drivers that are designed to deliver consistent sound reproduction.
The on-ear, closed back earcups are built to reject outside sound that may otherwise interfere with your listening experience. They are equipped with the convenient 3D-Axis folding mechanism that allows for compact, flat storage. Built from XRP³ Glass-Fiber Reinforced Polymer parts to withstand wear-and-tear, the K67 is made to endure frequent use. The included 1/8" to 1/4" gold plated adapter makes the K67 a viable choice whether you are monitoring a band through a multi-track mixer, or listening to music on your MP3 player.
- Sound Quality and Comfort
- On-ear (supra-aural), closed back design made to reject noise in loud environments. Leatherette ear pads designed to provide comfort for extended listening
- High Quality Sound at Loud Volumes
- 40mm driver built to maintain sound quality at high sound pressure levels
- Designed for Durability
- XRP³ glass-fiber reinforced polymer parts used for durability and low weight
- 3D-Axis Folding
- Folding mechanism allows you to reduce headphones to a thin package for transportation
- Versatile Connectivity
- Included 1/8" to 1/4" gold plated adapter lets you connect to consumer devices such as CD players and MP3 players, as well as DJ gear such as mixers and samplers
- 1 Year Dsitributor warranty
Type Closed-back, on-ear (supra-aural) Driver Size 1.6" (40 mm) Frequency Range 18 Hz - 22 kHz Maximum Input Power 500 mW Impedance 32 ohms Sensitivity 116 dBspl/V Connectors Gold plated 1/8" (3.5 mm) jack Adapter Gold plated 1/4" (6.3 mm) adapter (screw-on) Cable 9.8' (3.0 m) straight cable Weight 7 oz (200 g)
No customer comments for the moment.
Only registered users can post a new comment.