Astell & Kern JH Audio Angie II
Jerry Harvey Audio custom earphones world's leading creator
and collaboration Astell&Kern
The Siren Series Universal fit IEMs plus Astell&Kern Playback allows you to hear the music how the Recording Artist and Mix Engineer intended.
The third offering in the Siren Series is aptly named after the Rolling Stones song Angie. Written by Mick Jagger and Keith Richards and recorded in November and December 1972, Angie is an acoustic-guitar-driven ballad, which tells of the end of a romance. Richards, who wrote almost all the music and lyrics for the song, claimed in his autobiography that the name Angie was a pseudonym for heroin, and that the song was about his attempt to quit using it while detoxing in Switzerland.
- Custom-made Proprietary Balanced Armature Drivers (8BA per side)
- Powered by soundrIVe technology : Dual low, Dual Mid and Quad High balanced armature drivers per side
- Variable bass output, adjustable from cable : user controlled low frequency drivers with the adjustable bass (0 - +10dB).
Frequency ranges from flat bass response up to +10dB (10Hz to 100Hz)
- Integrated 4 Order crossover
- Triple Bore with Stainless Steel Tubing
- Noise Isolation -26dB
- Moon Audio IEM cable for 3.5mm unbalance and 2.5mm balance cable both are included in the package